Monday, June 2, 2014

Ramblings and what I've been working on


 Hello! Busy Busy Busy is what I have been. There's lots  of major changes going on at home and I've just been trying to keep myself occupied as to not think think about them all.the.time.  Between everything I've been working one getting more things created for my Store. I have a whole list of different kits, downloads, and digital elements to work on. I am slowly getting them created. I need more time! Don't we all need more time?

I was going through some photos from when I moved in to this apartment in August and wanted to make a digital layout about the move….well, I was going through the kits that I had downloaded and did a Google search for more with the theme of moving and there wasn't much. Sooooo…

You know what I started to do? I decided to create one. I'm not done but here is a preview of what I have so far.



The funny thing about creativity for me, is that it ALWAYS shows up when I'm preoccupied with other things -- Like work. Whenever I have to work that's when I feel most creative. It never seems to come when I'm relaxed and actually have a moment to sit down and create. Like tonight. 

Isn't it funny how that works?

I don't think I showed you this set of journal cards yet, but this is one of my favorite ones so far. Maybe because they are pink. :) Pink is my favorite color. They are available in my store if you'd like a set of your own.  You can either get to my store here or click in the tab above.



Tomorrow I will be up with a recipe. I have a few, so it will be a surprise to me too which one I decide to share. :) Enjoy your day!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. If you can't find it, make it! :) Cute digi elements!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Stop by and say hello!