Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ham Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burrito


Good Morning! I hope you all enjoyed the nice long weekend. Jacob and I headed to the town parade. It was only a small one, but Jacob had a lot of fun. It was nice to get out and see everything celebrating.



 I love it when I have days off because it means that I can make breakfast for the family. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I could eat breakfast food any time of the day. This morning I've got a really simple breakfast recipe to share with you.

A Ham Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burrito.



This recipe is so simple.

You just need:

2 flour tortillas
3 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 slices ham

Turn oven on 200°. Wrap tortillas in tinfoil and place in oven until eggs are done. Combine eggs, cheese and ham in a small bowl.  Heat a skillet with a few tablespoons of oil; cook egg mixture until desired doneness. Remove tortillas from oven. Wrap and enjoy!

See, so simple. And something a bit different than the ordinary scrambled eggs and toast.

Linked up here:
The Winthrop Chronicles 
What's in the Gunny Sack

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love a day off too!! :) that burrito looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love breakfast food too!! My favorite meals!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Stop by and say hello!