Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year Printable

 
Well, it looks like school vacation is going to be prolonged due to a massive storm we are supposed to get. Jacob is excited. I'm excited because he's home a few more days but….snow I could live without. John and I keep talking about moving somewhere tropical or at least warm majority of the time…when he was laid off, we almost moved but plans fell through and we're stuck here in frigid New England. It's all good though. Maybe one day. I will admit though, New England during all the seasons is beautiful. I'd hate to leave it, but I'm not opposed to experiencing something new, if it meant no more snow ;).


 Anyway, So, I'm kicking off the New Year with some homemade snacks. I figured with school in full swing again….almost….now was the time to start. The first one on the list of Granola bars. Unfortunately  I won't be sharing that recipe until tomorrow :) You'll just have to come back. Today I will be sharing this New year printable with you. You're welcome. 



I have a few sets of journal cards done, and I am in the process of working on some more to get ready to launch an Etsy store by the end of the month or the beginning of February, selling larger sets of printable journal cards, various other printable items and digital scrapbooking elements. I'm excited actually because I'm getting back into what I ACTUALLY went to school for, and I just love all sorts of creating in general. And the thought of sharing my creativitiy with other for to enjoy as well is exciting. I think it's going to be a good 2014!


Well, enjoy your printable and I'll see you back here tomorrow for that granola bar recipe.







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. It snowed here too, but school doesn't start back until next week. Love the printables :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Stop by and say hello!