Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!



I hope everyone had a fantastic winter break and welcomed in the New Year in Style. Ha! I made bread :) John was sick and Jacob wanted to spend one more night at his grandparents house and I had no plans so I baked. I'm so exciting! I've never been much of a party goer, I'm more of a stay home read a book and get together with a couple people kind of person so it's all good. I hope you all did something that suited you. Do you have any goals for the New year?

Some of my goals for the new year are:

  • Blog more & more consistently
  •  Create more
  • Open an Etsy shop
  • Cook and Bake more from scratch
  • Meal plan and prep
  • Reconnect with old friends and make new ones
  • Live more positively
  • Fold laundry as it comes out of the dryer rather than wait until I have many loads to fold...
  • Continue losing weight until I am at a comfortable size. Almost there!
  • Eat healthy
  • More family time
  • ....any many more that I can not think of at the moment

Well, now it's off to work! Have a fantastic Day and heres to a wonderful 2014!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. We stayed home too, but that's my favorite thing to do :) What a great list of goals! Mine are to just keep doing what I'm doing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Stop by and say hello!