Monday, December 31, 2012

At the corner or 12 and 13


Hello…oo…oo..oo.!? I can hear the echo at the end of the tunnel of '12. Where the heck did the year go?   I blinked and when I opened my eyes it was gone. I'm ready for it to be over, though. I'm looking forward to what changes 2013 will bring. Anyone else looking forward to the New Year?

Any plans for tonight? Not me. Just a low key night at home as usual. I'm a night owl so more than likely I will stay up to welcome in the New Year. My husband on the other hand will probably be snoring in bed. I've never done anything exciting for New Year's but one thing I've always wanted to do  is go to NYC.  Since I was a little, I've watched it on TV and it just looks like so much fun. I've been to NYC a few times and love it. I've just never been for New Years though, but I will get there one day though!  It's on my bucket list.

Speaking of lists, Do you make resolutions for the new year? I usually do but never write them down, so I thought I would.   Here are a few things I want to accomplish in 2013.


  1. Lose weight (for real this time!).
  2. Read at least 1 book a month, preferably more but 1 a month sounds like a realistic goal (58 books on my Amazon wish list, and counting)
  3. Write more. About anything and everything
  4. Be more consistent with my blog postings.
  5. Scrapbook more
  6. Actually get my pictures developed
  7. Learn Microsoft Excel
  8. Have family dinner at the table more often
  9. Actually utilize the notebook I carry with me to use it for remembering the little things
  10. Actually fold laundry, instead of leaving it in the dryer or throwing in a laundry basket. (It's the one thing my husband and I both hate)
  11. Declutter and get organized.
  12. Be able to quit my job and finally do something that I like!!!!
  13. Use my creativity more


 
That's all I can think of for now. I have many many more. Most of them are life things, for my bucket list but this short list is what I want t accomplish in 2013. Just as I was about to post this, I realized that I have 13 things on the list, so I guess I will call it my 13 for 13 list...*smile* I didn't even do that intentionally.





 Bring it on. I'm ready. Have a fantastic night!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Stop by and say hello!